Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
We are actively recruiting in the Vancouver area for CFOs who:
- Would like the freedom to exercise control over their career and lifestyle choices.
- Are CPAs with over 10 years of hands-on CFO and Executive Business Management experience.
- Wish to be involved in challenging work with a variety of SME businesses and Fortune 50 Companies operating in global markets, managing Global Finance, and supporting a Dynamic Executive team in a vibrant start-up industry.
- Sterling PBES Energy Systems is a new company working in building large scale Energy Storage Systems for the commercial marine industry, operating globally in 5 continents. Our headquarters is located in Canada. SPBES is committed to being the global leaders in reducing emissions through incorporating electricity to replace fossil fuels.
- Wish to find a successful CFO who will be able to wear many hats, supporting Fortune 50 standards and practices while operating in a fast moving company with rapid growth, and will be able to support the running of everyday financial management in a hands on way.
Company operating name: Sterling PBES Energy Systems
Company business address: Airport Square, 1200 W73rd Ave, Vancouver BC, V6P6G5
Title of the position: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
This person performs some or all of the following duties:
- Manage the company’s mission and strategic direction as conveyed through policies and concrete objectives via effective management of human, financial and material resources
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns;
- Participate in the selection of middle managers, directors or other executive staff;
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Oversee the management of company audits and reporting
- Interact with all government agencies in guiding the companies tax planning and corporate strategies
- Develop and manage corporate contracts with suppliers, customers, integrators.
Terms of employment: Full time
The language of work: English required
Wages: Based upon experience, ranging from $140,000- $250,000 per annum. Bonuses possible will range to 46% of pay, based on meeting KPIs.
Benefits package being offered: Health and Dental Private Insurance, RRSP matching.
Location of work: Vancouver, BC
Contact information to apply for the job direct email: Brent Perry, CEO, [email protected]